PROJECT MANAGEMENT SERVICES
Our Project Management Model: Planning
Based in our massive EPC (“turnkey”) multicontract wind farm construction experience, our Project Management Services are top class as they have been accumulated from 1997 with direct wind farm construction experience on different wind turbine technologies. Our expertise provides all the detailed technical knowledge required to successfully plan a wind farm construction.
We anticipate substantial cost savings if WM is involved at the beginning of the Pre-Construction Phase.
We integrate ourselves and fluently communicate with the Client´s project team, acting as Assistant to our Client’s Project Manager or being Client´s Project Manager managing the project execution on behalf of the Client whist reporting the project progress.
We confidently plan all tasks to define the subsequent wind farm construction:
- Site Investigation (Trial pits, bore holes, geophysical, topographical, etc).
- Site surveys, Road surveys.
- Civil and Electrical pre-design.
- Micrositting, optimization of foundations, etc.
- WTG, Balance of Plant, Civil and Electrical Procurement process: contractors’ offers request/ Invitation to Tender, comparative reports and clarifications for final selection to be made, contracts’ review and negotiation, etc.
Based in our 30+ wind farm construction experience, we perfectly coordinate all activities to have a successful wind farm building execution:
- Enabling Works Construction (Site entrance, access track, substation etc).
- Grid Connection Construction (contestable & non-contestable, underground & overhead cables, substation, transformer compound etc).
- Main Civil Works Construction (Design & construct access tracks, reinforced concrete foundations, piling, crane hard-standings, cable trenches, substation & control buildings etc).
- Turbine works management (Supply, Erection and Cabling, Commissioning etc).
- Take Over Certificate issues.
Using our 400+ MW construction knowledge, we professionally manage the project implementation:
- Management of Contractors and rest of parties: Daily communication, documents administration, supervision of works.
- Organization of Monthly meetings as per the Client’s wishes.
- Assessing and auditing design changes and contractors’ documentation. Reviewing drawings and advising the Client concerning any issues.
- Economic and subcontracts management control.
- Review of construction and “As built” documentation of contractors prior to certification of completion.
- Health and Safety Management.